Your contact information will never be shared with with any third party that isn’t working directly with My Book Editor LLC or its d.b.a. entities: My Literary Coach, My Book Agent, or Reader Reach. Your information will never be
rented or sold to anyone EVER.
Any income claims shared by my clients, friends, or associates are understood to be true and accurate, but are not verified in any way.
Any products, programs, or personal recommendations made in this or any email communication from My Book Editor LLC or its d.b.a. entities: My Literary Coach, My Book Agent, or Reader Reach for third parties will likely result in some form of compensation from said third party.
Always do your own due diligenceand use your own judgment when making buying decisions and investments in your business.
Concepts and strategies shared in this website, blogs, or any email communication from My Book Editor LLC or its d.b.a. entities: My Literary Coach, My Book Agent, or Reader Reach are ideas that have worked for members of our team, authors, clients, or friends–or have been promoted by third party businesses or teaching centers.
They are not specific advice for your business. Always use your own judgment and/or get the advice of professionals to find the right strategies for your business and your particular situation.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Ownership. This Site (myliterarycoach.com) is owned and operated by My Book Editor LLC trading as My Book Agent, My Literary Coach, and Reader Reach Media All rights, title, and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned by My Book Editor LLC or by the site’s respective third party authors (“Third Party Providers”).
2. Limited Permission to Use Materials. You are permitted to use the material on this site under a Creative Commons Attribution license. In simple terms, you may read, copy, distribute and develop derivative works – provided that you give credit to the original author (usually My Book Editor LLC) and provide a link back to this site (http://www.myliterarycoach.com). The full license is available here.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than My Book Editor LLC (the “Third Party Sites”). My Book Editor LLC is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. My Book Editor LLC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. My Book Editor LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by My Book Editor LLC of the Third Party Site unless specifically stated. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that My Book Editor LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
4. No Warranty. The Site and all Materials provided on the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, My Book Editor LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
5. My Book Editor LLC makes no warranty that: (a) the Site or the Materials will meet your requirements; (b) the Site or the Materials will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site, or any materials offered through the site, will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site or in reliance on the materials will meet your expectations.
6. Any materials obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. My Book Editor LLC shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software.
7. Limitation of liability. In no event shall My Book Editor LLC, its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage), however it arises, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site or materials available from this site, even if My Book Editor LLC has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless My Book Editor LLC and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
9. Unsolicited Submissions. My Book Editor LLC does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site, without first contacting Timothy Staveteig. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to me through or in associate with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and My Book Editor LLC’s property, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by My Book Editor LLC in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to this site you hereby assign to My Book Editor LLC at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. My Book Editor LLC will be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
11. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and I ask that they do not submit any personal information to me.
13. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015, My Book Editor LLC and My Book Agent, My Literary Coach, and Reader Reach Media ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
14. Trademarks. myliterarycoach.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of My Book Editor LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
My Book Editor LLC
9764 Gates Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44105-6055